Talkforce Media and Communication Strategists have significant experience in helping organisations develop media management plans, particularly during times of crisis. This includes:
- Provision of ongoing advice to senior executives;
- Working with staff to develop key messages regarding specific issues that are likely to garner media attention; and
- Conducting one-on-one interview training with spokespeople before a major announcement or event.
Talkforce Media and Communication Strategists can also manage part or all of an organisationâ€™s media and communication requirements including:
- Identifying and recommending strategic media and communication opportunities;
- Developing communication strategies for major announcements, changes in operational practices, or ongoing reputation and profile building;
- Developing and distributing press releases; and
- Writing media articles;
Note: Talkfore Media and Communication Strategists do not require a retainer. We only charge on an hourly basis for work actually undertaken.